Here you will find some information which will help you in getting more familiar with the Beasmart platform and the explicit functionalities it provides.
FAQ for Beasmart.Mobi App Management Platform
Beasmart includes an Online Apps Management Platform, which is used to create and modify application's content. The platform is cloud-based and does not require any additional hardware or software download on your computer. The second component of our product is a Beasmart mobile application, which allows to preview the content of your under construction app. In order to use the Beasmart mobile application you will need to download it on the mobile device.
- No Coding Skills needed: shape the app you want without any technical knowledge or skills.
- Online App CMS: create and manage your mobile app anywhere you are, all you need is an Internet connection.
- Social Media Integration: connect your Social Media profiles to your mobile app.
- Features Rich: mix and match the available features to built your dream app.
- Proximity Based Notifications: reach your app users on the spot, with beacon notifications.
- Push Notifications: reach your app users at any time with direct, instant messages.
- Advanced Reporting: Gain insights on how well your users respond to your in-app marketing activities.
- Native Apps: the apps are precisely fitted to the iOS and Android systems.
- Dedicated Account Manager: personalized communication with one designated person responsible for your account.
- Excellent Customer Support: regardless if you get the priority or email customer support with your plan, we are always there to help you.
Therefore your app will be available for iPhones and Android phones with shared content. Since each app is targeted especially to the respective mobile operating systems the apps display may slightly differ.
You will receive confirmation email from us and you will be able to start using the platform and create your dream app.
To get free trial register yourself here.
We are so sure that you will like our app building platform that in the trial version we offer you a complete solution! The only restriction is publishing the app to the stores. You can subscribe for our services at any time during or after your trial version expires.
With your login credentials you will be able to access the Beasmart platform and create your mobile app. The credentials must be kept secret at all times and must be used only by the registered users.
Once the code is placed in the Beasmart mobile app it will no longer be necessary since the app will auto log in the user. .
Choose from variety of options to create rich content of your app with descriptive and illustrative pages. With these group of features you can provide important information about your business, include news and useful tips, locate significant places and let the app user get in touch with you in a simple way.
If you are socially active and have your Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or any other accounts you can simply feed in the content of their posts, galleries, playlists and news into your app.
Brand your application to provide the same look and feel as any other medium you are using for your business. Also, speak language of your app users and study their behavior with Google Analytics.
Communicate with your application users, by sending instant or scheduled push notifications directly to their phone, where ever they are.
Using the Beacon technology your app users can receive messages while they are within sufficient proximity to Beacons placed in your premises. This tool is very useful for providing high context information literally at the right spot.
Now you can offer your webpage as a mobile app with no extra development time and at a very low cost. Simply type in the page URL and your website will turn into mobile app which then you can publish to stores. Note that this is a separate plan, which cannot be combined with other subscriptions.
The scheme consists of 2 colors:
- Primary Color: applied to major areas of the app e.g. main menu, title bar,
- Accent Color: applied to minor areas of the app e.g. share button or menu page highlight.
You can change the colors in the "App Settings" section of the Beasmart platform.
- 4.3 Jelly Bean (Android Operating System)
- iOS 7 (Apple’s Operating System)
FAQ for Beacon devices
A mobile device receives and understands these signals with the use of the specific mobile application. To enable this service we need two components: the transmitter: beacon hardware device, and a receiver: mobile device with Bluetooth and application. Beacons can be easily attached to any location or object.
If you choose not to use the Beacon technology there are other forms of communication which can be utilized with Beasmart. For example, the Beasmart application can be configured to receive only push notifications or no notifications at all. The features you want to use depends on your preferences and selected Subscription plan.
Those Beacons can be then configured through the Beasmart Online App Management Platform to send customized messages to visitors’ mobile phones (provided that they have already installed the shop’s app) while they are in the range of a beacon.
Some of the key reasons why using Beacons can boost the business:
- They can build a communication channel between the App owner and the App users.
- They can be used for creating important statistics based on the location of App users within the premises of App owner.
- They can be used as a tool for targeted advertising.
- They help in building business awareness by providing up to date information about the business. For example, if app user is near a product of the app owner, then a message can be delivered to the app user to present details about the specific product.
- They can be used for monitoring and learning the app user’s behavior within the premises, thus, improving the business’s performance for reaching those app users more effectively.
The Beasmart platform and application both fully support any kind of Beacon that can transmit the following data:
- UUID: it is a Universally Unique Identifier standard used in software development.
- Major Number: Major Values are numbers which are assigned to Beacons and provide more accuracy in identifying Beacons than only using UUID alone.
- Minor Number: Minor Values are numbers which are assigned to Beacons and provide more accuracy in identifying Beacons than only using UUID alone.
- They installed your application on their smartphone.
- They have their phone’s Bluetooth switched on.
- Their smart device’s operating systems are Android or iOS of a higher version than:
- 4.3 Jelly Bean (Android Operating System)
- IOS 7 (Apple’s Operating System)
FAQ for Push Notifications
Push notifications are widely used on all mobile devices as a way to inform or update the user. They are generally accepted as a great way to bring app users back to your app.